The Tertiary Education Commission has as objects to promote, plan, develop and coordinate post-secondary education in Mauritius and to implement an overarching regulatory framework to achieve high international quality. It also has the responsibility to allocate government funds to the Tertiary Education Institutions under its purview and to ensure accountability and optimum use of resources.
- MPhil/PhD Tracer Study 2015
- Revised TEC MPhil/PhD Scholarships
- Employment of International Students
- Report of the Second Cycle Quality Audit of Mahatma Gandhi Institute
- Problems of International Students at Spherinity Ltd resolved by TEC
- Important Communiqué for the Students enrolled at the Law and Management Business School